General Plastics Mission
To be the custom thermoformer of choice for the markets we serve.
Vision (6 P’s)
1. Profit: Identify all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and measure daily to hold everyone accountable to ensure Win-Win relationships with customers and suppliers to achieve maximum profitability.1. Profit: Identify all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and measure daily to hold everyone accountable to ensure Win-Win relationships with customers and suppliers to achieve maximum profitability.
2. Partners: Grow the business in a diverse fashion with a focus on continual improvement and the elimination of waste in every operation.
3. People: Employee ownership of all aspects of the business processes, systems, and individual actions by developing and strengthening their knowledge, skills and abilities.
4. Protect: Manage and eliminate hazards and risk in our operations, fostering a healthy work environment for our employees.
5. Process: Lead the industry by utilizing cutting edge material and equipment technology to align our product offerings with all our customers’ product, quality, and delivery requirements.
6. Planet: Be an environmental steward by taking the environment into account when producing products, developing processes, and implementing projects.
Integrity: Build trust by holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards. Committed to doing what is best for our customers and organization.
Excellence: Create a culture of exceptional execution that focuses on solutions by fostering an environment which supports personal and professional development.
Passion: Constantly push ourselves to do our best. Focusing on creating an environment of employee ownership, pride, respect, candor, and positivity while embracing change.
Sustainability: Relentless pursuit of eliminating waste.